Code of Ethics
Providing safe and reliable solutions for Rotating Equipment since 1965
Premier Equipment is proud of its longstanding commitment to integrity and the highest ethical standards.
All members of the Premier Equipment family – from our owners, officers and employees, to our distributors, subsidiaries and affiliates – continually work to develop and protect this commitment to doing business ethically.
Premier Equipment believes that a sustainable company is built on a foundation of good governance that promotes ethical behavior at all levels. The Company’s Ethics and Compliance organization focuses on helping Premier Equipment maintain its tradition as an ethical company as it grows globally.
Our 10 Ethical Principles
Premier Equipment’s ethics and governance initiatives are built around the 10 Statements of Ethical Principles in the Code of Business Conduct:
- We will follow the law – everywhere.
- We will embrace diverse perspectives and backgrounds and treat all people with dignity and respect.
- We will compete fairly and honestly.
- We will avoid conflicts of interest.
- We will demand that everything we do leads to a cleaner, healthier and safer environment.
- We will protect our technology, our information and our intellectual property.
- We will demand that our financial records and processes are clear and understandable.
- We will strive to improve our communities.
- We will communicate with honesty and integrity.
- We will create a culture where all employees take responsibility for ethical behavior.
Premier Equipment puts these principles into practice through a comprehensive compliance training program targeting appropriate employee groups to promote ethical behavior.